Wow I’m flattered and very surprised! Thank you Nicole!
If you haven’t checked out Nicole’s fantastic plain stated motivational poetry, arc on over to her blog bareyournakedtruth.wordpress.com, see what’s she has to say about taking charge in her/your life.
This just in, while I was writing this post I was nominated a second time by Susan, at susanwritesprecise.com! FUN! Thank you very much Susan! This is kinda funny, as you will see, in the list below that I was/did nominate her great blog, where I learn something new EVERY TIME I read it and I love that!
So, let’s see, seven things about me you don’t know.
1. When I can get away with it I leave my pj’s on all day.
2. Kundalini yoga is my thing.
3. I ride a souped up Harley. And I’m good at it. Wink.
4. When I was nine years old I shaved off my eyebrows so I could draw them on like a movie star. It took years for them to grow back.
5. I have a cat named Shakti. When I named her 14 years ago I knew nothing about Shakti. Don’t know why I even chose that name. I have said, and think I believe, that calling out to Shakti, [here kitty Shakti], actually called in her energy. Today my life is alive with Shakti sizzle and spirit.
6. I love black jellybeans.
7. I let my puppies kiss my on the mouth
Ok so my list of nominees are:
2. Was going to be susanwriteprecise.com but I see a post that someone else beat me to it! Congrats Susan!
Thanks again Nicole! And Susan!